Requesting and Obtaining Keys
To Obtain a Key
- Obtain a key request form from the Access Control Office. Contact (573) 341-4252 to obtain a key request form.
- Complete the form and obtain the appropriate signatures; if you're unsure of how to complete the form, contact your department representative who manages keys. Otherwise, contact the Access Control Office at (573) 341-4252.
- Allow 2 business days for your key to be cut.
- Once the key is ready for pickup, the keyholder will receive an email from Access Control Office.
- Keys must be picked up by the keyholder from the Access Control Office at General Services Building, and a signature must be obtained upon issuance.